SkillsUSA Arizona Pre-Registration Form
This Excel file will aid you in budgeting for all events for the 16-17 school year.
- Link to Pre-Registration Excel File - Click here
Regional Competition Dates
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Region 1: Feb. 24, 2017: Arizona Western College
- Region 2: Feb. 23-24, 2017: Metro Tech High School
- Region 3: Jan. 14, 2017: Polytechnic Campus, ASU - Registration Open Now
- Region 4: Mar. 3, 2017: NAVIT (Various Locations)
- Region 5: Feb. 24-25, 2017: Verrado High School
- Region 6: Feb. 3-4, 2017: TBD
- Middle School: Feb. 11, 2017: Sunrise Mountain HS
2017 T-Shirt & Pin Design Contest
- T-shirt and pin design: March 1, 2017. Must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: 1535 W. Jefferson St. Phoenix, AZ 85007. Designs must be received by close of business on March 1.
- Each school can submit up to 5 designs per contest area.
- Advisors will be notified for registration.
2017 SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
- Registration System Instructions – Updated for 2017
- Date: April 18-19, 2017 (Skill contests day 1, Leadership contests day 2)
- Registration Opens: February 20, 2017
- Registration Closes: March 17, 2017 @ 5PM
- Late Registration: Not accepted
- Substitutions: Will be accepted for the same contest only
- Location: Phoenix Convention Center
- Resume Submission Form - DUE 4/7/2017
- *Schools will not be able to register if they have outstanding balances on their account.
SkillsUSA 2016-2017 Competition Theme
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work
Preparing America’s Skilled Workforce
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is how our theme, SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, addresses the SkillsUSA national program of work in the area of professional development.
Career Project Partnership
- SkillsUSA Arizona is proud to introduce our Career Project Partnership Program. With this program, our goal is to connect Business and Industry partners to Skilled Students and SkillsUSA.
- Information for Partnership opportunities for the upcoming SkillsUSA Arizona Championship with over 2000 students and advisors will be in attendance can be downloaded below.
Click Here for 2017 Informational PDF
Each year, the following must be submitted to SkillsUSA Arizona by November 1 to be a SkillsUSA Chapter in good standing:
- Please disable pop-up blockers
- form link 2016-2017 Chapter Charter and Program of Work
- form link Statement of Assurance if attending state level events
- form link Liability and Medical Release Form - to be kept by chapter
- template Constitution
- 12 students and 1 advisor submitted as members at the SkillsUSA Registration Site
Important Dates & Deadlines
- SkillsUSA Week
Feb 5-11, 2017
- Final Membership Due
March 1, 2017
Registration Open: Now
Registration Deadline: March 1
- 2017 SkillsUSA AZ Championships
April 18-19, 2017
Phoenix Convention Center
Registration Open: Feb. 27
Registration Deadline: March 24
SkillsUSA AZ Instagram
Look for YOUR picture here.
Hashtag #azskillsusa to be featured!