SkillsUSA Arizona Pre-Registration Form
This Excel file will aid you in budgeting for all events for the 16-17 school year.
- Link to Pre-Registration Excel File - Click here
2017 SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
- 2017 State Championship Scores. Please note that there are a few contests that are still being uploaded. Please email email@example.com for any leadership scores. Please provide the school name, student name and contest ID.
- Click here for Contest Scores
- SkillsUSA Arizona is proud to introduce our Career Project Partnership Program. With this program, our goal is to connect Business and Industry partners to Skilled Students and SkillsUSA.
- Information for Partnership opportunities for the upcoming SkillsUSA Arizona Championship with over 2000 students and advisors will be in attendance can be downloaded below.
Click Here for 2017 Informational PDF
- Please disable pop-up blockers
- form link 2016-2017 Chapter Charter and Program of Work
- form link Statement of Assurance if attending state level events
- form link Liability and Medical Release Form - to be kept by chapter
- template Constitution
- 12 students and 1 advisor submitted as members at the SkillsUSA Registration Site
SkillsUSA 2016-2017 Competition Theme
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work
Preparing America’s Skilled Workforce
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is how our theme, SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, addresses the SkillsUSA national program of work in the area of professional development.
Career Project Partnership
Each year, the following must be submitted to SkillsUSA Arizona by November 1 to be a SkillsUSA Chapter in good standing:
SkillsUSA AZ Instagram
Look for YOUR picture here.
Hashtag #azskillsusa to be featured!