SkillsUSA Arizona Pre-Registration Form
This Excel file will aid you in budgeting for all events for the 15-16 school year.
- Link to Pre-Registration Excel File - Click here
Regional Competition Dates
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Region 1: Feb. 24, 2017: Arizona Western College
- Region 2: Feb. 23-24, 2017: Metro Tech High School
- Region 3: Jan. 14, 2017: Polytechnic Campus, ASU - Registration Open Now
- Region 4: Feb. 24, 2017: NAVIT (Various Locations)
- Region 5: Feb. 24-25, 2017: Verrado High School
- Region 6: Feb. 3-4, 2017: TBD
- Middle School: Feb. 11, 2017: Sunrise Mountain HS
Phoenix Suns Fundraiser Opportunity
Hello Advisors! SkillsUSA Arizona has partnered with the Phoenix Suns to assist you with fundraising for your chapter! Attached is the information checklist of what needs to be done as well as the order form and potential prizes the students could win! Follow these easy steps! 1. Show your interest in the fundraiser by signing up at: www.suns.com/CTSO by October 24. A Phoenix Suns representative will reach out to you for further assistance. 2. Give each student a sales form to sell Suns tickets. 3. Collect order forms and money from students no later than November 14. 4. Submit order forms and money to Phoenix Suns by November 18. Checks should be made payable to Phoenix Suns. Credit Cards will be processed by the Phoenix Suns. There are 3 different games to choose from for purchasing tickets. Here is what your program will earn for each ticket sold: Upper Level Seating: $3/per ticket Lower Level Seating: $6/per ticket Club Annexus Seating: $11/per ticket Once the payment and order forms are submitted and processed, the Phoenix Suns will send you tickets for distribution and a check for the earnings of the fundraiser. All checks sent to chapters from the Phoenix Suns will be made out to the High School Name and Program. For all submissions or questions, please contact Tim Klawitter at: TKlawitter@suns.com Downloads: Sales Form | Information Checklist
SkillsUSA 2016-2017 Competition Theme
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work
Preparing America’s Skilled Workforce
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is how our theme, SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, addresses the SkillsUSA national program of work in the area of professional development.
Career Project Partnership
- SkillsUSA Arizona is proud to introduce our Career Project Partnership Program. With this program, our goal is to connect Business and Industry partners to Skilled Students and SkillsUSA.
- Information for Partnership opportunities for the upcoming SkillsUSA Arizona Championship with over 2000 students and advisors will be in attendance can be downloaded below.
Click Here for 2017 Informational PDF
SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
Each year, the following must be submitted to SkillsUSA Arizona by November 1 to be a SkillsUSA Chapter in good standing:
- Please disable pop-up blockers
- form link 2016-2017 Chapter Charter and Program of Work
- form link Statement of Assurance if attending state level events
- form link Liability and Medical Release Form - to be kept by chapter
- template Constitution
- 12 students and 1 advisor submitted as members at the SkillsUSA Registration Site
Important Dates & Deadlines
- SkillsUSA Week
Feb 5-11, 2017
- Final Membership Due
March 1, 2017
Registration Open: Now
Registration Deadline: March 1
- 2017 SkillsUSA AZ Championships
April 18-19, 2017
Phoenix Convention Center
Registration Open: Feb. 27
Registration Deadline: March 24
SkillsUSA AZ Instagram
Look for YOUR picture here.
Hashtag #azskillsusa to be featured!