SkillsUSA Arizona Pre-Registration Form
This Excel file will aid you in budgeting for all events for the 16-17 school year.
- Link to Pre-Registration Excel File - Click here
2017 SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
- Registration System Instructions – Updated for 2017
- Date: April 18-19, 2017 (Skill contests day 1, Leadership contests day 2)
- Registration Opens: February 20, 2017
- Registration Closes: March 17, 2017 @ 5PM
- Late Registration: Not accepted
- Substitutions: Will be accepted for the same contest only
- Location: Phoenix Convention Center
- Click here for contest updates!
- Sign-up to Judge a Contest Here
- Resume Submission Form - DUE 4/7/2017
- Online Testing Information - NEW FOR 2017!
- 50 Years, 50 Hours of Service Submission Link
- *Schools will not be able to register if they have outstanding balances on their account.
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Downtown is FULL - Please email Robin.Cronbaugh@azed.gov with rooming needs (double, single, etc.) with the number of rooms.
- OVERFLOW HOTEL - Drury Inn
- 1780 W. Ranch Rd. - Tempe
- Information PDF - CLICK HERE
- Photography Basic
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- 6:00 AM | Registration Open | PCC South Lobby
- 7:30 - 8:00 AM | Contest Setup (meeting rooms only) | PCC South Bldg
- 8:00 AM | Doors open to competition hall | PCC South Bldg/West Hall
- 8:00 - 3:00 PM | Skill Contests | PCC South Bldg/West Hall
- 11:30 - 1:00 PM | Champions Luncheon** | PCC South Bldg
- 4:30 - 5:45 PM | Keynote Session | PCC South Ballroom
- **For advisors and invited guests only, RSVP required
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- 7:00 AM | Registration Open | PCC South Lobby
- 8:00 - 12:00 PM | Leadership Contests | PCC South Bldg
- 12:00 - 2:00 PM | State Officer Elections | PCC South Bldg
- 1:00 - 3:00 PM | Community Service Leadership Projects| PCC South Bldg
- 3:30 - 5:00 PM | Awards Session | PCC South Ballroom
- 5:00 - 5:35 PM | NLSC Meeting | PCC South Bldg
Contests with onsite testing:
SkillsUSA 2016-2017 Competition Theme
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work
Preparing America’s Skilled Workforce
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is how our theme, SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, addresses the SkillsUSA national program of work in the area of professional development.
Career Project Partnership
- SkillsUSA Arizona is proud to introduce our Career Project Partnership Program. With this program, our goal is to connect Business and Industry partners to Skilled Students and SkillsUSA.
- Information for Partnership opportunities for the upcoming SkillsUSA Arizona Championship with over 2000 students and advisors will be in attendance can be downloaded below.
Click Here for 2017 Informational PDF
Each year, the following must be submitted to SkillsUSA Arizona by November 1 to be a SkillsUSA Chapter in good standing:
- Please disable pop-up blockers
- form link 2016-2017 Chapter Charter and Program of Work
- form link Statement of Assurance if attending state level events
- form link Liability and Medical Release Form - to be kept by chapter
- template Constitution
- 12 students and 1 advisor submitted as members at the SkillsUSA Registration Site